- Measures 7" long
- Available in Sterling Silver, 14K Yellow Gold Filled, or 14K Rose Gold Filled
- Made in NYC
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
We get it. Sometimes things just don’t work out! If you are not happy with your purchase, we are happy to offer a refund or exchange within 10 days of your purchase. Your purchase must be in perfect condition to receive a refund and please note that all monogrammed pieces are final sale.
- Some reasons you may want to return:
- Need a different size or style
- You changed your mind
- The item arrived damaged
- Jewelry isn’t what you expected
- You’d like to exchange a gift
The process is quite easy. Simply fill out the Return Form and include it in your padded envelope or package with the original printed receipt. Note: Gift purchases can be returned for store credit only.
When returning, you’ll need to provide the following in one box and send to the address below:
- Completed return form with details about your return
- Original merchandise you are returning
- Purchase invoice / receipt
Please keep in mind we are not liable for lost or damaged returns, so it is important to securely package your return, insure it, and save the tracking information. Once received, we’ll process your return within 5-7 business days and you will be notified via email of your return once it has been processed.
We like to really LIVE here at Phyllis + Rosie and don’t ALWAYS want to remove our jewelry for the fun things in life. Although we do shower, swim, sleep and workout in our Phyllis + Rosie pieces, to prolong the life of your jewelry we recommend removing your jewelry when doing the following:
- Swimming (chlorine and salt can affect plating over time)
- Applying lotions, oils, perfumes, etc.
- Cleaning, especially with harsh chemicals
- Rings when getting a manicure and necklaces/earrings when having hair treated
Do not use jewelry cleaner on your gold filled and vermeil pieces. You can polish these pieces with a damp cloth. Use any type of silver cleaner on our sterling silver as it is natural for it to oxidize over time (which might even be the look you want!)GOLD VERMEIL JEWELRY
All Phyllis + Rosie 14K gold vermeil jewelry is 100% sterling silver with a thick gold layer - 2.5 microns of 14K gold! - that’s A LOT of gold. as required by government regulations. There is no nickel in any of our materials. Our gold vermeil jewelry should hold it’s gold color for years if the wearer takes proper care of the piece (see below).GOLD FILLED JEWELRY Gold filled jewelry is composed of a number of layers wherein a gold alloy is permanently bonded to the brass core with both heat and pressure. Because of the permanent nature of gold filled jewelry it should last for year if properly cared for.