Escaping the cold? Bring Phyllis + Rosie along! Whether you’re off to an island or a family holiday, here are our essentials when packing for a vacay in style.
1. Camera: Your camera is an absolute necessity when going on vacation. Bring a Polaroid camera to snap fun pictures and document every memory with a click of a button. iPhones work too for easy instagram posting access.
2. Sunscreen: If you’re lucky enough to be running away to the beach, sunscreen is an absolute must! Even if you don’t burn, it’s important to always remember to apply at least an SPF of 30 and protect your skin. Our fave is this one - pricey but, worth it.
3. Hammered Cuffs: To give your vacation looks the final touch; you cannot forget to bring everyone’s favorite P+R cuffs. A stack of our hammered cuffs seamlessly go from relaxing poolside to a candlelit dinner. Throw a few of these in your travel jewelry case and you’re good to go!
4. Sunglasses: Pick your favorite shades (or two) to bring along. A classic aviator and a plastic pair usually cover it. Polarized work best when you’re beachin’ it or hitting the slopes to protect your eyes from the sun.
5. Bar Necklace: Our can easily be worn with any outfit when you are on the go. The bar necklace is a wardrobe staple that you can wear while travelling, and when you arrive to your destination. If nothing else, adorn yourself in a bar necklace and you’re right on trend without trying too hard.