April 1st is arguable one of the best days of the year. How cool that society dictates that our inner mischievous 4-year old is actually allowed to come out and play for one whole day! So, if you’ve been slacking and haven’t done any research of your own, here are some last minute, not too harmful, pranks to play on your friends, family, or co-workers:
- Tape a piece of paper to the bottom of your coworker’s mouse. They’ll have no idea why its not working.
- Tape a blow horn to the back of a door. Every time it’s pushed open someone will be in for quite a loud surprise.
- Wrap your kids phone and computer (and everything else) in tinfoil.
- Decorate your boyfriend’s entire room with pink decorations and Justin Bieber posters.
- Glue googly eyes to whatever is accessible in your fridge. Your roommate will be sure to cry of laughter.
No matter what your age is, just have fun with it!